The job market is more competitive than ever and a resume is your first impression to the hiring manager. If you are in a transition or thinking about making a career move, it is imperative to have a captivating, up-to-date resume that has all the content today's hiring managers are looking for and is compatible with today's software.
LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT'S IN THIS COURSE!
What you get!
- Comprehensive Workbook with samples and lists of key words and action verbs
- 6 Downloadable, easy-to-edit, ATS compliant resume templates
- Insider tips on how to customize your resume to jobs you are applying to and beat the Applicant Tracking Systems
In this course, we will show you...
- Exactly what you need to have on your resume and what not to include
- Specific examples for your experience section, including jobs scopes, key skills and accomplishment statements
- Templates for creating a resume that will capture the attention of the reader
- Unique ways to customize your resume for different jobs you are applying to
- How to ensure your resume compatible with today's ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
This course is taught by a personal branding and resume expert with extensive experience helping thousands of job seekers create their own captivating resume
Why do you need this course?
- Recruiters sometimes take as little as 6 seconds to review a resume before deciding whether it is a possible candidate for a job opening
- Today's ATS systems can weed out your resume before a real person even gets the chance to see it
- Competition is so tough, that employers get to be extremely picky with who they interview
- You don't have 6-months to land your next job, you want to find your career now
A certified branding professional with extensive experience helping thousands of candidates build exceptional resumes, comprehensive Linkedin profiles, and providing overall career development guidance to help shorten the transition period.
StartWhat is an applicant tracking system? (2:58)
StartTest Your Knowledge
StartStart with a Template
StartKey Components of a Resume
StartLesson one: Contact Information (7:58)
StartLesson two: Branding Headline and Tagline (5:06)
StartLesson three: Summary Section (4:57)
StartLesson four: Core Competencies & Key Skills (5:29)
StartLesson five: Professional Experience (17:51)
StartLesson six: Education, Certifications & Training (5:10)
StartLesson seven: Technical Skills (4:40)
StartLesson eight: Additional Information (3:05)
StartLesson nine: Formatting (10:08)
StartConclusion and Resources